Greenbelt's new code of conduct is setting base-line standards in practice and behaviour for contractors and their staff to deliver the highest standards of service.
Greenbelt Group Lands Manager Janet McQuillan says: "As the UK experts in creating and managing residential and commercial landscapes, Greenbelt is committed to exceeding customers' expectations in the quality of our work and services.
"To do this, the standards of workmanship and the behaviour of anyone representing our company have to be exemplary."
Customers have a right to expect high quality of work, so:
- all contractors' staff must be familiar with site maintenance schedules
- staff must have access to and be familiar with current site plans
- all contractual and site-specific obligations must be met
- maintenance work must not be rushed; schedules are not time-based
- contractors' staff must be polite, considerate and knowledgeable about their tasks
- if staff are unable to answer a query, they should:
- direct customers to the site supervisor or team leader or
- offer a Supervisor or Contractor card with Greenbelt's customer freephone number, 0800 028 1749
- supervisors and team leaders should be available to talk to or walk the site with customers who have concerns or complaints
Read full details of the Greenbelt Code of Conduct here