Group Customer Care Manager, John Beveridge, says: "The charter is Greenbelt's commitment to customers.
"It provides information about our standards of service and explains to our customers how they can expect to be treated by the company.
"The charter allows us to provide a service that is helpful, focused on solving customer problems and responsive to customer needs."
Putting customers first means:
- dealing with enquiries honestly, fairly and politely
- giving prompt and accurate advice and information
- respecting customers' rights to confidentiality
- taking individual needs into account
- keeping customers informed about what is happening with their enquiry
- listening to what customers have to say
- having an easy-to-use enquiry procedure if things should go wrong
Read full details of the Greenbelt Customer Care Charter here