Debt Recovery Administrator
Reporting directly to the Billing Manager, the successful candidate will have extensive experience of working within a busy credit control environment and must be confident in communicating at all levels.
You must possess excellent written and communication skills and be of strong and persuasive character.
Your main role will be to provide debt recovery assistance on behalf of various companies within the Group and you will maintain outstanding debtor reports.
You must have experience of working within a finance/billing department in a credit control capacity together with all associated administrative duties.
- Pursue payment from customers by telephone, letter or other means
- Liaise with customers to arrange payment of outstanding debt and agree realistic payment plans
- Processing Payments ie Direct Debits/Cheques/Debit/Credit Cards
- Assist the external debt recovery team as and when required
- PFSA (Property Factors Scotland Act) Compliance
- Debt Recovery experience
- Data Protection knowledge
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and in-house database.
- The ability to work individually and as part of a team – and to prioritise workload
- Ability to deal with online enquiries
- The ability to achieve targets set
- Customer service skills
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
If you would like to apply for this position, please forward your CV to Karen Smith, Billing and Debt Recovery Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org