Reporting directly to the Billing Manager, the successful candidate will have extensive experience of working within a busy billing environment and must be confident in communicating at all levels. You must possess excellent written and communication skills.
Your main role will be to assist in the smooth running of a Busy Billing Team. You must have experience within a finance/billing department in a Billing Administrator capacity together with all associated duties.
- Issuing of all billing correspondence – either generated by SIS or on a manual ad hoc basis.
- Liaising with solicitors and residents for collection of change of owner information – apportionment of accounts – pursuing outstanding details and monies relative to Scottish and Northern Ireland developments.
- Setting up of Direct Debits in relation to new and repeat sites together with processing of daily cheque payments and dealing with debit/credit card payments over the telephone.
- Inputting and updating information for sites and plot information on our site information system
- Liaising with development department for new billing plot information
- Answering billing related queries over the telephone
- PFSA (Property Factors Scotland Act) compliance
- Administrative tasks in dealing with returned mail and knowledge of Land Registry Searching and general tracing tasks to locate owners gone away and new owners details.
- General administration duties
- Data Protection knowledge
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and in-house database
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team – and to prioritise workload
- Ability to deal with on-line queries
- Ability to achieve targets set
- Customer service skills
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Salary - TBA
If you would like to apply for this position, please forward your CV to Karen Smith Billing and Debt Recovery Manager at email@example.com