Why does Greenbelt need to know this information when I sell my house?

This allows us to prepare a Statement of Account, which we will send to you and your solicitor. Please remember, if we are not told you are moving, you may continue to be billed for our services instead of the new owner.

England and Wales

Under the provisions of the Transfer/Lease when the property was originally sold by the developer, there will be requirements to be dealt with in the event of any sale.

The Land Registry will usually require a certificate confirming that these have been complied with in order to register the transfer.

Greenbelt will supply your solicitors with details of the items we will need, including details of the items we will need in order to issue this certificate.

On receipt of these items, we will use them to update our records and ensure that you are not billed for future Annual Management Charges.